Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Important Announcements

Hello, everyone! You may have noticed that lately posts have been becoming a bit sporadic; I apologize for this. For those of you who know me personally, my husband and I are expecting a new little girl this month and I am also working on expanding TechKNOWLEDGEy Today into a full technology-training company serving Cortland, Tompkins counties and surrounding areas.

In these efforts I've added a separate website for the company- www.TechKNOWLEDGEyToday.com, a short promo video that addresses our "Why, What and How" (audio still to come), and have made updates to our Facebook Page, Twitter Feed, and Google+ Page. I promise to begin adding more content as soon as I am able to. In the meantime, follow me on the aforementioned sites to keep up with what I'm up to and feel free to drop me an email at TechKNOWLEDGEyToday@gmail.com with any questions or topic ideas.

As always, thank you all for your continued support,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment